Use of your information
We may collect the following data which includes but is not limited to:
- Name, NRIC number/Passport number (foreign), Date of birth, Gender information, Marital status
- Contact number, Deliver Address, Email Address
- Demographic information such as Billing, Postage and other to enable deliver of item purchased
- Information in relation to your interaction with our website
- Information about your family/friends such as name, phone number, date of birth or address ( for sending some small gift from us )
What do we do with the data we gathered
Your data is very important to us to understand of your needs and provide you with a better services.
- Carrying out Instruction, providing product or services
- Verifying and assisting with identification of users and to determine appropriate services
- Using the data to improve our product and services
- Forwarding publicity materials or other information from IT Comp
- Sending promotional information which we think that you may interesting and;
- Any other incidental and associated purpose in order for IT Comp to carry its business and/or relating to any of the above.
You will be required to provide us about your demographic information for our membership registration. We may use the information to send you about our company and promotional material from us or some of our affiliated partners.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and certain features of our website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
IT Comp reserve the right to amend to this policy. Any changes of the policy will be posted without prior noticed when it’s deemed necessary.