Refunds & Returns
IT Comp 5 days Product Exchange Policy
IT Comp always keep our promise, trying to provide our best service never stop improving our skill to make sure our valued customer receive a full satisfaction on our services as well as our vendor’s products.
We understand that sometimes you may need to exchange a product you have purchased from IT Comp store, to show our sincerity, we have set out below IT Comp Policy highlighting key points that you should know.
For any product exchange, please approach our sales/service counter at any of our stores Customer Service Department to provide you with a full product exchange terms conditions explanation to make sure you understand the whole exchange policy to avoid any misunderstanding occur. To be aware that any return MUST BE return back with Original / New / Without Using Condition.
What should I bring along when I want an exchange?
The original receipt with the date dated not more than FIVE (5) DAYS from the date of purchase is required for all exchanges. If exchanging an item in IT Comp store, a valid photo ID is also required.
What should I do if the product I am returning contains electronic data such as digital photos, digital music etc?
If you need to return an item that is capable of retaining user generated data such as cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players etc, please note that assessment and/or repair of the item may result in the loss of data. IT Comp recommends you save any data as a backup, external to the device where possible.
What if I can't find my receipt?
Unfortunately IT Comp will not accept any exchange without any original receipt. IT Comp cannot provide copies of receipts if lost or misplaced.
Can I do a multiple exchange?
Unfortunately IT Comp will only accept one (1) time exchange from each customer.
Can I exchange a product with a higher or lower?
Of cause, you are always feel free to exchange for any product with the same or higher value ( with the differences amount being top-up by customer ). Unfortunately, for any lower value product exchange the differences on the amount will not be refundable.
What are the product that does not cover in this exchange policy?
Non Exchangeable Items:-
- Labor, delivery and/or completed IT Comp installation services
- Some prepaid cards, digital subscriptions or services
- Items that are damaged or abused
- Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cables
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
- Any original computer licensing software ( etc: any genuine Microsoft Window / Office / Anti-Virus / 3rd Party Software ) are is not applicable for this exchange policy once the original packaging is unseal or activated due to original product key being exposed .
- or System Failure Related items are not exchangeable.
- Microphones, harmonicas and similar products
- Special Order product base on back to back order basis.
- Any machine with any minor scratches even inside or outside of the body.
- Any human damage caused on the hardware ( etc: LCD/Keyboard/CD Drive/Battery/Power Adapter/Cable etc ) will not be cover under this exchange policy.
- Any device/machine product which has a product key that does not match with IT Comp system/ original receipt or original Invoice.
- Any cost incurred by you in bringing the item to the service desk will be borne by you.
IT Comp reserves the right to deny/terminate/edit/add/cancel/ reject this seven (7) days exchange policy without any prior notice.
For further information on anything contained within this policy please discuss with our IT Comp Customer Service Corner, or contact our Help Desk at 03-8941 4607 daily from 10.00am to 10.00pm.